The programme is offered to library science graduate students to obtain expertise in library and information science. In the curriculum, librarianship and newly emerging related fields are included to prevent libraries from becoming obsolete and other fields from being unconcerned about issues of access, privacy and service. They have also to study system design and information retrieval.
Eligibility : B.Lib or BLISc
Minimum Duration : 1 year
Maximum Duration : 2 years
Minimum Counselling : It is based on credits and one credit amounts to 15 hours counselling and hand-on experience at DESC.
Admission Includes :
1. Registration Fee : Rs. 750/- at the time of Admission only
2. Programme Fee : MLISc.- Rs 6,500/- per semester
3. Examination Fee : Rs. 750/- for each Semester/Level
Examination : University will conduct examination at the end of every semester in the month of December and June
Re-Registration Includes :
1. Re-Registration Fee : Rs.250/-
2. Programme Fee : As mentioned above.
3. Examination Fee : Rs. 750/-
Time of Re-Registration : Before start of new Semester / Level.