This is an entry level-programme for students seeking careers as newspaper/magazine journalists. Students will learn about latest communication technology and methods of mass communication, media management & economics and media ethics, etc. Successful candidates can join newspaper industry and radio & television industry after successful completion of the programme.
Eligibility : Graduate in any discipline
Minimum Duration : 1 year (Two Semesters)
Maximum Duration : 2 years
Minimum Counselling : It is based on credits and one credit amounts to 15 hours counseling and hand-on experience at DESC.
Admission Includes :
1. Registration Fee : Rs. 750/- at the time of Admission only
2. Programme Fee : PGJMC – Rs 9,000/- per semester
3. Examination Fee : Rs. 750/- for each Semester/Level
Examination : University will conduct examination at the end of every semester in the month of December and June
Re-Registration Includes :
1. Re-Registration Fee : Rs.250/-
2. Programme Fee : As mentioned above.
3. Examination Fee : Rs. 750/-
Time of Re-Registration : Before start of new Semester / Level.