The programme objective of Sales & Marketing is to communicate an insight into the dynamic real world and also to introduce students to accept concepts and practices of sales and marketing management where as in Export & International Marketing it aims at developing executives who can
competently undertake the task of export marketing and meet the diversified needs of the export sector. The programme of Financial Management acquaint students with concepts of finance and accounting specially emphasizing upon key issues and topics of management, finance and control, commerce and accounting.
Eligibility : 10+2 or equivalent
Minimum Duration : 1 year (2 Semesters)
Maximum Duration : 2 years
Minimum Counselling : It is based on credits and one credit amounts to 10 hours counselling and hand-on experience at DESC.
Admission Includes :
1. Registration Fee : Rs. 750/- at the time of Admission only
2. Programme Fee : DEM – Rs 9,000/- per semester
3. Examination Fee : Rs. 750/- for each Semester/Level
Examination : University will conduct examination at the end of every semester in the month of December and June
Re-Registration Includes :
1. Re-Registration Fee : Rs.250/-
2. Programme Fee : As mentioned above.
3. Examination Fee : Rs. 750/-
Time of Re-Registration : Before start of new Semester / Level.